1. Personal data administrator (the Organizer):
Résonnez Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
ul. Skibowa 42A, 61 – 313 Poznań
Tel. 48 694 322 916
The personal data administrator (the Organizer) will be required to answer the questions of the participants and provide necessary explanations concerning the processing of his or her personal data.
2. The purpose of processing personal data by the Administrator is to:
– evaluate contract performance;
– fulfill legal obligations incumbent upon the Administrator in the form of accounting and tax documentation.
3. Legal basis for processing personal data:
a) compliance with the legal obligation incumbent upon the Administrator;
b) performance of the contract between the Administrator (the Organizer) and the participant;
c) consent of the participant – in cases exceeding the personal data indicated in Section
V Paragraph 7 of these Regulations.
4. Recipients of personal data:
entities processing personal data on the basis of a binding agreement with the Administrator: IT service providers, accounting and legal office; entities providing services: hospitality, property and security, advisory and consulting as well as archiving, supporting the Administrator’s actions in the course of their activities in connection with the implementation of agreements undertaken by the Administrator.
5. Period of storage of personal data: for the duration of the contract, and until the limitation period of all possible claims.
6. Basic rights of participants concerning personal data processing by the Administrator:
a) the right to request the Administrator for access to your personal data, including the right to request a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing;
b) the right to rectify, supplement or delete (“the right to be forgotten”) or place restrictions on the processing of your personal data;
c) the right to transfer personal data. The subject of the data has the right to receive personal data that concerns him or her, which they have provided to the Administrator, and then reserves the right to send this personal data to another administrator.
In addition, the subject has the right to request that this personal data be sent
by the Administrator directly to another administrator;
d) the right to withdraw consent at any time (to the extent at which personal data is processed on the basis of consent) by submitting a written statement to the address indicated by the Administrator indicated in Paragraph 1;
e) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President’s Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland);
7. The provision of personal data by participants is voluntary, but is also a condition for the fulfillment of the agreement because it is necessary for its implementation. The participant is not required to provide their personal data, but failure to do so will result in the inability to fulfill and complete the contract. Provision of personal data by the participant in the fields exceeding names, surname, address (place of residence), bank account number, email address, date and place of birth, name of father, personal data contained in the Dean’s certificate of student enrolment at a given university and its organizational units is made on the basis of voluntary consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. The processing of this personal data constitutes correct contract implementation, fulfilling legal obligations incumbent upon the Administrator in the form of accounting and tax records.
8. Personal data provided by participants are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling. By accepting the Regulations, the participant agrees to the processing of his or her personal data in the form of his or her image and voice, which will be recorded during the Conference. This data will be processed by the Organizer for archiving the course of the Conference and for promotional purposes. By accepting the Regulations, the participant agrees to the free (without remuneration for the participant) publication of films and photographs recording the course of the Conference, including the image and voice of the participant on social media profiles, promotional materials and on the Organizer’s website.
1. The Website operator is: Résonnez Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznan, at the address: ul. Skibowa 42A, 61 – 313 Poznań, registered in the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000793663, share capital PLN 15,000.00 – paid in full, holding a REGON number: 383807958, NIP: 7822865356
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:By information entered voluntarily in forms.
3. By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called “cookies”).
4. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
– defining a user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
3. time of arrival of inquiry,
4. time of sending the answer,
5. name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
6. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
7. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
8. information about the user’s browser,
9. Information about the IP address.
10. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
11. The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice? If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websitesIn order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone